rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how to respond to "you're being too rough"?

how to respond to "you're being too rough"?

Quote: (04-28-2012 10:47 PM)plague Wrote:  

thanks for the feedback guys. my primary question was whether she seriously didn't like it or was playing a game. it sounds like it was the former. that's what I eventually assumed in the moment and mellowed out a bit in order to move things forward, they just didn't move as far as I would have liked.

there was some mild bickering for a few minutes as we kept starting and stopping. at one point she said "haven't you ever met a woman who likes to take control?". I responded with "what are you talking about, women don't like to be in control".

I don't think I was being too rough because I'm the same way with every girl, and have never received a single complaint. they usually either become super submissive (while indicating that they are enjoying it) or actively provoke me in order to increase the roughness. during foreplay all I'm really doing is gentle bites, hair pulling, and firm groping, very similar to what UgSlayer mentioned above. usually they say something like "you're kind of rough, I like it" as if it is new to them, unlikely as that seems.

she implied that she had her period as a reason that I couldn't remove her pants. I have no idea if it was true.

Wow to me it sounds like you got lucky with the tit fuck. You engaged her logically too many times. Do not, under any circumstances give her a straight answer when she challenges you right before sex. I would even go as far to say as don't say anything or be like "you're right" and keep going. Whenever a girl says something resembling LMR, which I don't really get anymore, I just look up at her and give a sly smirk, then go back to doing what you were doing or adjust accordingly if you think you're going too rough. This acknowledges that you've heard her and reassures her, but doesn't turn on that logical part of the brain where she starts analyzing the situation.
Hope this helps.

Messages In This Thread