rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami Girl Scale

Miami Girl Scale

Quote: (04-28-2012 06:30 PM)G Trooper Wrote:  

Brickell can be great for finding some of those hidden gems from Kendall, Hialeah, the Gables, etc.

This is the shit I like to work on. The "hidden gems". The places where the girls are maybe not as hot, but they are less bitchy and easier to talk to (and bang).

That, and the poorer girls who don't expect to be hanging with millionaires anyway. Plus, the young girls who are really not aware of their place in the world and just wanna have fun.

As well as the fresh off the boat girls who are easy to impress..

Quote: (04-28-2012 06:30 PM)G Trooper Wrote:  

Dude that's so funny, my last two bangs were Colombians (F.O.B) living in the U.S. under a year, and I met them in Brickell.

Fishbowl selection is about finding areas where you have more of an advantage. Yes, its fun to challenge yourself in different areas sometimes, but if you really want results, I say, you gotta be thinking location, location, location. Put yourself in the best one possible.

Gtrooper,

Whats up with Mixx??

Messages In This Thread