rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

15 Best Cities for Single Guys
5 Best Cities for Single Guys
I would say it depends on the women you are interested in. White Minneapolis, blk ATL and Houston, Hispanic LA and San Antonio, Latina Miami and NY finally Asian SF and Seattle. Major LA, NY, Miami, Chicago, Vegas, and Houston. College game Austin, Boston, Chapel Hill area(Duke and UNC). Party cities New Orleans, Vegas, and Miami. Outdoor game Seattle, Denver, and OC. Easiest to slay seem to be Vegas and NY. Hardest seems to be LA(logistics) and Miami(shield/money). You can make a list off those cities. Some people vouch for Phoenix and Scottsdale. You really don't hear about San Diego, Portland, St Louis, Orlando, or Philly too much on the forum. I've been to the Lou but was in the hood for my few days there haha.

I'm interested in Nashville, Fargo, and Charlotte on the off the map tip. I spent a day or two in Charlotte been a week stay during the summer would be nice. Been to Memphis, short stay though. Food is on point but didn't get to see the nightlife.

I’ve been to LA, SF, Seattle, Houston, Chapel Hill, Vegas, New Orleans, Phoenix, NY, OC, SD, and San Antonio.
Want to hit Dallas, ATL, Denver, Miami, Minny and Chicago. Not interested in Boston. Intreguied by Kansas City for some reason.

Let’s build a top ten in the US. It may have been done already but at least I used an old thread. Speak on it players. (You too Mixx)

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Messages In This Thread