rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heading to Bangkok tomorrow

Heading to Bangkok tomorrow

Quote:Quote:

In spite of everything I had some successful shoring. I did have to promise breakfast and taxi money for her friends that were staying in her apartment however so I feel I diverted from my code somewhat, not sure how I feel about that yet (we're talking 300B). She certainly didn't lack for enthusiasm though. She's still sleeping, snapped a sneak pic for my private collection. Holy shit she can snore though...

I guess I will make up my mind about what I just did by how she acts when she wakes up.

So you went back to her apartment, her friends were there and you had to give them money to take a taxi to leave? I don't think that's too bad. I'm interested in what happened this morning though and whether you had any requests from her for money, I've had girls I've shored ask for taxi money then request 1000B.

What do you guys feel about buying girls drinks? I think I got into a situation similar to your own (although I do not think she is a hooker). Basically the girl that I slept with two days ago decided she wanted to go out rather than watch a movie. At first I was fine with it and what not, but she brought over a friend and expected me to pay for bottle service for them. I ended up doing it at the first club, but they then wanted me to do it at the after hours club too and I got cold feet and just left (I did not want to drop over 6k baht in one night).

In hindsight I wish I would have considering there was no way we would have finished it anyways (we only killed 1/2 the first bottle so I checked it) - and honestly I think maybe its just cultural here that the guy buys the drinks? Also she was suggesting that her friend wanted to sleep over at my apartment too and likely could have orchestrated a threesome. But you live and learn I suppose.

I don't mind buying some drinks if I feel the girl isn't taking advantage, in this case it sounds like she was. The threesome hint was probably dropped in to keep you buying them. How did the subject of bottle service come up? She straight out asked you to or did you offer and they didn't contribute to the bill?

Most of the girls I see don't like me to pay for everything and will contribute even if it's only to split the bill for dinner or the first few rounds. I think that's good because I can tell they're not just looking for a free night out but I also know they aren't exactly rich either so I don't mind so much if later on in the night it's mostly me paying for the drinks. Some girls will split everything 50/50 and others won't contribute at all. I tend not to bother with the girls who don't pay anything after the first date, especially if they didn't put out.

yeah it is cultural that guys pay for EVERYTHING here, dinner, drinks, cinema etc, but you can kinda tell when they're deliberately pushing it too far.

I'd basically pay for her for anything I suggest doing, because likely she cant really afford it. If she suggests expensive things, and especially brings friends... yeah I would walk like you did.

It's not really that the guys expected to pay for everything, it's the person with the most status / wealth of the group is expected to take care of his/her guests but many Thai girls (at least the ones I deal with) don't think just because you're a foreigner that you should pay everything for them and certainly wouldn't bring out their friends for a free night out. I play it by ear on a case by case basis, if when the bill for dinner and drinks come she goes to get cash I split the bill with her, if she doesn't make any move to pay then I'll just pay it and see what she does for the rest of the night. Often girls will offer to buy the first round but then maybe only pay for every few rounds after that or not at all, I've had some who paid for dinner, drinks, the lot as they said I was their guest. So there's not really any standard, it differs from girl to girl, from date to date. Don't think you have to pay for everything or it's cultural to do so. Just see how it pans out.

If I want to meet a girl I'll usually say "I'm heading out to X on Wed night, you can join me if you like" rather than frame it as a date meaning there's less pressure on me to pick up the tab as they are just joining me on something I was already doing.

Messages In This Thread