rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Detailed field report of a screwed up set: Your thoughts?

Detailed field report of a screwed up set: Your thoughts?

I believe you can still fuck her.

I agree with others that you are chasing her way too much, actually you should have made your move the day she dropped you at your house. When she asked you, '' are you single''? She wanted to fuck. When you went for the hug, you should have tried to kiss her and then either try to fuck her in her car or invite her to your house.

You taking too much time to finalise things. Why are you inviting her to a restaurant? Invite her to your house instead, remember no restaurant game, taking girls out wont get you laid,it will only get you laid when you have been around the block and you know what you are doing.

Dont call her for the next two weeks at least, she will call you and if she doesnt, you call again, ask her if she wants to come watch a movie at your house and if she doesnt come, move on.

I loved that line ''remember, this is a date, dont bring your parents'' classic, stolen!

Messages In This Thread