rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DC Lounges ??

DC Lounges ??

Ok, so I went to university in the south but came up to DC for work. The city I was in was pretty small, and I got tired of the college bar situation quickly-(eventually the same people, same small minded-ness, same conversations, same situations, same ollll shit!) leaving me to REALLY want to seek out lounges where you could actually talk to someone (without having to shout over loud ass music. Don't get me wrong, I love clubs every now and then-but just as much like the more relaxed/chill vibe of lounges at times to contrast). Now that Im up in DC and been here for a few months (and yes I know what everyone says here about DC, but there are much worse places to be than here)-I was just wondering if anyone had particular points or ideas or views of the lounges here (compared to the clubs which everyone detests on here, or some might say the lounges/clubs are the same thing but whatever for right now)

I was particularly looking to get out and hit some of the lounges just to see what I was working with, how things were, as well as trying to find the bigger international crowds/spots in the area. It would also help with logistics to get at least one place on lockdown if possible/it was good enough. I was even looking to possibly apply for work at one, to meet a lot more djs and get some connections in the area-as well as being able to work my magic in case any hotties came in possibly. Two birds one stone??

Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread