rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sydney Data Sheet

Sydney Data Sheet

Bondi Junction shopping center is teeming with amazingly fly girls in Summer. A lot of slim, tan girls dressed real skimpy about to hit the beach or coming back from the beach. Plus, the bus stop there is a big interchange to other beaches, so lots of eye candy passing through. A lot of the girls will be teenagers, but the age of consent is 16! I went to Coogee and Maroubra beaches both just south of Bondi last time I was there, girls weren't bad but these two beaches have a bad reputation even though the areas are pretty well off. Did NYE at Coogee, crawling with cops and wasn't all that great. I didn't venture much outside of the Eastern suburbs or the CBD because I was staying with family there so I can't say much about the rest of Sydney.

Also: Australia is shit in Winter. You may think it's warm here coming from up the USA or Europe but for us 10 C is cold and we will not go out. Aussie winters are very wet with endless grey skies. October to mid-April you'll be fine but Summer's always best.

Messages In This Thread