rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where should I go after Industrial Shithole?

Where should I go after Industrial Shithole?

Quote: (04-24-2012 10:53 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

After putting a lot of blood and sweat here, I think I want to go somewhere a little easier where I don't need to re-learn a new game from scratch. I have the month of June to play around. I prefer to stay in Europe.

Possible options:

Romania/Moldova: Somewhat similar game to Industrial Shithole. Not going to be easy but I think my learning curve will be short.

Finland/Sweden/Norway: Slutty girls but masculine. It will be expensive but I think I can complete my Scandinavian flag sweep in the month.

France (Paris): Something new and different. I still need my French flag.

Berlin: International city with women from different countries.

I think my main goal is to rack up some flags and focus on fun. After a month of traveling to one of the above places, I want to hit a Southern European beach.
Maybe I just missed it but I was never sure where this Russian speaking Industrial Shithole is. Are you in Belarus or Ukraine?

Go to Paris and see a few sites and women too. You'll be able to make future foreign girls get excited when you tell them how beautiful and romantic a city it is!

Messages In This Thread