rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approach anxiety & culture

Approach anxiety & culture

Quote: (04-22-2012 04:47 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

My next trip will very likely be several countries in Central Europe, including Germany. But the reviews you guys are giving of Germany is making me consider skipping it. It doesn't sound like a good place to go if you are not setting up camp there for awhile.

A few specific questions:

What do you think is better over there? Bars/lounges or clubs? Is there ANY sort of mingling culture to speak of in their nightlife scene? Or does everyone just show up in mixed sets of friends that you can't penetrate unless you know someone? Will the women ever be flirty with guys outside their circle?

Is pipelining useful or do they only want to talk to guys who will stick around for awhile?

I think Germany or at least Berlin is great for picking up girls. There are lots of em, especially during the summer months. The nightlife is as good as its gets and its a rather cheap place to live, think 1000-1200€/month. Very international city, people from all over the world.

Random Hookups, SNLs, people fucking in toilets, whatever you want. Germans stereotypically are maybe, as I wrote earlier, socially handicapped, but that doesnt mean that we dont fuck as much as everybody else. Sure, Germans aint got shit on Argentineans, when it comes to fearlessly approaching, for example, but still there are thousands of Germans spitting game everyday. Game works in Germany, like everywhere else. Day game does, too, I did it and so can you.

Bottom line, if you are travelling through Western Europe and are into night game and tecno, Berlin is THE choice.

Messages In This Thread