rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder boosts very cheap price

Tinder boosts very cheap price

(06-14-2024, 05:45 PM)listensoda Wrote:  
(06-14-2024, 01:33 PM)Tinderboosts Wrote:  1) google does not accept one time use VCCs (at least that has been my experience) - and even if it would (but they don't) , it would mean you have to create a new google play account, not link it (or have it associated) with the previous one, don't have same name and address which you will need to use the vcredit card.
You're really dumb as rock. I was talking about using VCCs on tinder with the web version. As for the name on the VCC, you can write a fake name if you use a VCC (contrarily to when you use real credit cards)
For the tinder Android version, you can always use the same credit card, it doesn't matter since tinder won't know about it. All it will know is if it's from a new google play account or an account that was already used. 
I don't even know why I'm replying to you. You're obviously a low IQ indian from blackhatworld or from some low-level gutter basement.
(06-14-2024, 01:33 PM)Tinderboosts Wrote:  Did you do that method long term? Or you mean you had the refunds a couple of times?
I have always gotten a refund with my "method" (asking a refund to Tinder). I didn't do it hundreds of time because I'm not desperate enough to do that.

You are such a negative person, of course you can do that a couple of times and they know it's you and it's finished. Low IQ man doesn't know you can use credit card on the app, by paying tinder directly.

I can't believe I am replying to such a negative and stupid person.
We all know you can ask for a refund a couple of times.
You can even buy some laptop on Amazon and ask for refund then chargeback. My method is totally different.

Why do you even exist, complete retard. 

I am not indian but I'd bet everything I have that your IQ is lower than any indian on blackhatworld.

Stupid and arrogant the worst combo.

Messages In This Thread
Tinder boosts very cheap price - by Tinderboosts - 06-13-2024, 10:19 PM
RE: Tinder boosts very cheap price - by listensoda - 06-14-2024, 11:40 AM
RE: Tinder boosts very cheap price - by Tinderboosts - 06-14-2024, 12:18 PM
RE: Tinder boosts very cheap price - by listensoda - 06-14-2024, 01:19 PM
RE: Tinder boosts very cheap price - by Tinderboosts - 06-14-2024, 01:33 PM
RE: Tinder boosts very cheap price - by listensoda - 06-14-2024, 05:45 PM
RE: Tinder boosts very cheap price - by Tinderboosts - 06-14-2024, 05:57 PM
RE: Tinder boosts very cheap price - by listensoda - 06-15-2024, 07:24 AM
RE: Tinder boosts very cheap price - by Tinderboosts - 06-15-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: Tinder boosts very cheap price - by listensoda - 06-15-2024, 01:45 PM