rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poll: Are oversexed white male degenerates destroying SEA for other men? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I can't get a date
100.00%
100.00%
No, I haven't noticed
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Are oversexed white male degenerates destroying SEA for other men?

Are oversexed white male degenerates destroying SEA for other men?

Thailand's too much of a PITA with it's strict visa policies. Been there, done that several times... don't have the energy for constantly having to leave the country and come back, just for the privilege of staying an extra month, fuck that shit.

Love Thailand (or did years ago anyway) and would probably go again but...eh, need easier visas.

I'm up for giving PH a go again. Not Manila though, that place is one of the biggest shitholes I've ever lived. I'd opt for the South like Davos or Cebu next time.

The food is utter shit in the Philippines but... looking back I had the most "interesting" encounters there of all the places I've been. Difficult to find attractive women but a couple would emerge now and then, just incorporate those ones into the stable.

But age... money... these things are always nagging... gets hard to hide it at some point.

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

Messages In This Thread