rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I don't trust any man who can't comfortably bench press more than 150 pounds (68kg)

I don't trust any man who can't comfortably bench press more than 150 pounds (68kg)

(01-08-2023, 07:38 AM)PAG Wrote:  
(01-07-2023, 06:55 PM)roberto Wrote:  Squat is the king of workouts for building testosterone.

Personally I'm a big fan of the overhead press too, I really enjoy it. Bench press I can take or leave, I'd rather do press-ups.

Yes, leg workouts can trigger the release of substantial amounts of hormones such as cortisol, testosterone, and human growth hormone (HGH). Cortisol allows your body to respond to stress and increase fat metabolism. In addition, it supplements the exhilaration of learning by accelerating energy and nutrient circulation within the body. During workout, every concept and synaptic connection is strengthened. One of the reasons right-wingers are perpetually agitated and irritated is their poor health. Hypersensitivity and negative thinking are signs of brain disease.

Agree with the first bit, you lost me on the second bit.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Messages In This Thread