rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One of the best player blog's you've never read!

One of the best player blog's you've never read!

Quote: (08-05-2011 05:20 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Notice how on this girl's chart, she lists some of the ideal men in the 27-28 year old zone... the "marriage zone" of Solomon II. Interesting how both viewpoints coincide.

Also interesting to how she admits to dating mostly older men even though she knows she has no chance with them!

Quote:Quote:

And finally, the older ones. These men have been my personal bread-and-butter, actually -- if you graduated from high school in the early-to-mid-'90s, I probably have gone on a date with you at some point. Call it the "Acceptably Naughty" factor -- there is nothing in practicality wrong with dating a 35-year-old when you're 28. But for some reason, I think about you being a collegiate 20-year-old when I was an angsty 13-year-old listening to the Toadies on my Walkman in my bedroom and thinking about how my parents just didn't get me, and the whole thing just feels forbidden and awesome.

Quote:Quote:

These men are the real life versions of Peter Pan, flat-out REFUSING to grow up and act their age. And even worse, these are the guys that will string you along the most.

Ah yes...good ol' D.C. serial dater #1.

I've actually met this piece of work and can see why she is spinster bound.

Messages In This Thread