rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reply time for Wednesday digits and below 21 chicks

Reply time for Wednesday digits and below 21 chicks

Quote: (04-19-2012 09:08 PM)Dsmash Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2012 11:56 AM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2012 10:05 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

For Wednesday, usually I call the following Sunday evening.

I've run into this problem too. Wednesday's tricky. I haven't had a good response rate when I wait 4 days--I seem to lose momentum when I wait that long. Texting in the early afternoon on Friday seems to be a little better for me but I'd be open to other suggestions.

It might have something to do with the level of investment the girl has. If you talked for a while and made a good connection or kissed her, she might not cool off so much once Sunday comes around. If you only met her briefly and got her digits you might need to hit her up sooner to keep the momentum going.

Good points.. I'm more prone to wait until Sunday rolls around, risking losing momentum vs. seeming too into it. These things are always totally anecdotal anyways, until you start using spreadsheets of course.

The plural of anecdote is data. Of course I don't have a spreadsheet or anything but I think I've tried enough phone numbers with each strategy that my observation of a low response rate from Sunday first contacts is unlikely to be due to chance. You're right though, I probably don't have enough information to say with much confidence that Friday afternoon is any better. You'd probably need rigorous data collection and a sample size of over 50 numbers to tell them apart statistically.

Messages In This Thread