rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Currently single, but wanting to start a family within next 18 months

Currently single, but wanting to start a family within next 18 months

Even though I'm in my late twenties I can see where a lot of you guys are coming from.

My question is: when did you guys realize y'all wanted to settle down and have a family? When I think of the future I have a really hard time envisioning myself as family man with kids. I'm pretty selfish with my time and while I am social I like being alone and doing my own thing, I don't know if this is an inborn trait or if it has been programmed into me by society. I come from a family-oriented background with lots of stable marriages between uncles and aunts and so-on, so I *feel* like it's something I should do or will have to do/be expected to do in the future.

Is there any value to the player lifestyle in your youth or is it a waste of time? Seeing Roosh's transformation has me wondering. If I really wanted to I think I could work hard over the next 4-5 years and to find a wife-able girl, I've known a few in the past, they're out there but uncommon. I understand what you guys are saying that it gets difficult when you get older. Right now I feel like I need to work on myself and moving up in life, settling down at this point would really slow me down. Also I want to bang a lot of more chicks...But I realize that that is also probably some societal programming from our over-sexed culture and that finding one girl and having a family has become the rebellious "edgy" thing to do in a sense.

Messages In This Thread