rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Colombia Master Thread

The Colombia Master Thread

Quote: (05-21-2019 09:55 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

Was this at your place? If you don't bust out a Blutooth speaker and wifi password as soon as you get there a Latinas pussy will start drying up more and more by the minute.

I have a bluetooth speaker, did exactly this. I realized this bang wasn't going to happen, so I just sent her on her way with an Uber. Bluetooth speaker has set the mood very good on more than one occasion.

Quote: (05-21-2019 09:58 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Dude you should calm down, not all girls are dtf on the first night it’s not a big deal, many of them are like that, I find it’s better to wait for the 2nd or even the 3rd date. Many of them have that Catholic shame mentality and don’t want to feel like a slut, they will fuck and if hey don’t by the 3rd date then move along.

Yea I feel you, but this chick was annoying as hell for some reason, I'm telling you, if you were in this situation you'd be annoyed too. And she was not even that cute, just a nice body, maybe thats why, I get more frustrated when an average or below average looking girl acts all prude, I had to take another girl on 3 dates to bang, but it was kinda worth it cause she was hot as fuk. So it's not like I'm unused to taking a few dates. And she at least got kinda sensual on the first few dates, makeouts, dancing, interesting conversation, cuddling. This chick was absolutely delusional thinking shes going to a. not drink b. not makeout c. not be interesting d. not be hot and expect me to give a sht about hanging around her in Bogota Colombia. And on top of it, her personality was judgmental and annoying as hell, sorry RVF bros, I gotta vent somewhere lol.

Long story short, I don't have to bang date 1 everytime, but there's gotta be something there. And when your days in your country are limited, you get annoyed when you schedule an annoying, not that hot of a girl, prude girl into your limited days when you couldve scheduled a easier to bang/hotter girl. But yea. Smoking a joint and posting here on RVF with you guys is more interesting than hanging with that girl was.

Messages In This Thread