rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The God pill

The God pill

How do you all logically deduce the existence of God? It seems much of it is "feeling" and desire to feel positive , which seems genetic more than anything.

Why would we be given such limited perception with only a *hint* of something bigger that upon death we allegedly find out anyways? You think everyone who dies immediately finds out the 'truth'?

To me, the existence of evil and some sort of *trance* on humanity by an entity like Lucifer seems very logical as I can clearly observe this. But other than that I'm coming up empty. And just because those behaviors are unpleasant to us, how is it any more profound than the killing we see in nature?

I think most Christians even have a hard time believing in an afterlife. The monk, Aurelius Moner, wrote on his ROK articles that many Christians are actually apostates because they don't 110% believe all parts of it. How can you demand a human follow something well beyond their perception? Why would God create billions of people (india/china/persia/etc) who are born into a different belief system so they're going to hell?

Messages In This Thread