rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian-American guy's country ratings

Asian-American guy's country ratings

Quote:youngmobileglobal Wrote:

Hey Lovechild,

Are you Asian-American too? I saw your post on the Asian American guys traveling and banging thread that madmongol started.

I think traveling and banging is signficantly different for Asian men. Not in a bad way, just different. A lot of the advice on rooshv I feel is for White dudes specifically.

-Mike

Yeah mostly but not all of it. Yeah I make the best of his advice. I sometimes read the blog but mostly I got hooked on the Travel Thread. It inspires me to travel and bang some foreign pussy.

The truth dude I'm not even in the stupid pickup community since most of it is an pseudo male initiation/internet marketing scam anyway! It's been years! What woke me up to that horse shit was the Barry Kirkey Radio Show which I've stop listening I couldn't handle the stupidity and racist stuff on that show but it did woke me up the reality of the community.

I learned more from the naturals who are not really naturals at all because they weren't born doing it and they had to figure it out on their own without any friggin support from a community.

Oh yeah one of the biggest realization I've had about game from Paul Janka's "Beyond the Digits DVD" is that Night Game is a lost cause and gaming at clubs is a bad hunting ground for getting quality girls because the lights, smoke, loud music, fees on entrance and beer, Bitchy ass women who's only there for the validation of your stupid attention to their beauty and pussy. Every is working against you man!

As I see it now...It's not an optimum place to get pussy. I'd still go Bars and Clubs with my friends, PARTY!!!, and dance my self silly to the music. But picking up women, fuck no! But if you got great opportunity on pulling a chick in the club then go ahead and take it. But Daygame is Where is at!

I don't know if it's true but I've learned a statistic from a psychologist I've listened to and he said that between 9:00 PM thru 11:00 people on Friday and Saturday, people are Having Sex. I don't know if it's true. I think You shouldn't even devote your time on clubs. You should devote it on getting laid on that timeframe.

Pretty much I'm starting from a clean slate without any bullshit pickup dogma in me. I've learned a lot but I still have a lot of work to do...women wise and also in my personal life.

Messages In This Thread