rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why is Budapest so poor but looks so rich?

Why is Budapest so poor but looks so rich?

How do Brits feel about Polish in their country?

I don't have any issues with them. All the ones I have met have been labourers on farms and they have been sound.

I think the majority of them are on low paid jobs requiring little to no English. They receive top ups on benefits, they place pressure on schools, housing and hospitals.

Have never really considered Polish people to have good work ethic, more specifically, just the willingness to work as hard as others but for less money...if you think that's good work ethic, then sure lol.

Even tho my uncle lost his job because of them, I welcome them to this country(providing it doesn't prevent a teacher/doctor from moving). They work their socks off in those lower paid jobs unlike some of us here.

too many

I come from a community which has had a huge influx of Eastern Europeans. For me, it isn't a problem, however it's caused mass divide- at school they all group together and don't join in with the rest of us,

'Eastern European' is a very generalised label. It includes Russian oligarchs, Lithuanian gangsters, Polish plumbers and Romanian beggars. Most Eastern Europeans in the UK are white Poles, Latvians, Slovakians etc, who come here to work. They sometimes work in the 'informal economy' and are not always paid as much as an equivalent British worker, but generally they are here legally.

yes. A number of fights have occurred that have been initated by Eastern Europeans, probably fed up of the continual hostility and stereotyping. often people in my area group them as 'polish' when an individual may actually be from Latvia, Lithuania so on... which can cause issues

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread