rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Andrew Yang thread

The Andrew Yang thread

I notice that beyond all the gif placement and snarky comments, no one countered what I was saying, my focus on the asinine radiology example. To be clear, the main focus was how ridiculous it was that some clowns here just believed a post about Chinese radiology vs. AI because they wanted to after reading a graphic. Yang has no idea what he doesn't know (on the topics I discuss not all), and now I am quite certain, from these responses, not many of you do.

My main point of contention did not revolve around how automation was clearly going to streamline a lot of things for big companies, of course it is. That's a far cry from saying something like "Look, even the most educated people in our society are going to be replaced by machine learning!" Think about how ridiculous it is. I've seen the programs. They are not capable of anything remotely related to what the propaganda is. I gave examples of this too, of course this was not countered because it was BS 30 years ago and still is today.

Messages In This Thread