rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls studying/reading game

Girls studying/reading game

Interesting thoughts - but to get this thread more on track I’m noticing this with more than one girl in my social/filandering world.

Deus - i like the theory that this might be a marker of Aspergery traits in my plate. She’s sweet and shy etc and I got her home off a fast nightgame pull first time. We have seen each other semi regularly despite recurrent (though not insurrmlutable LMR).

Ignoring her specifically for a second I think the overarching conclusion explains why I’ve had it come up in more than one interaction with girls of late. I wonder if the absurd state of play in the post gram/tinder dating market means that more gen z girls are going to need to resort to learning some of this stuff in much the same way that game/rp is becoming mandatory for even moderate sexual fullfilment for men.

^ firat haven’t read the game myself - in all cites instances by multiple girls it was mentioned unprompted

Messages In This Thread