rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should pit bulls be genocided?

Should pit bulls be genocided?

If you saw someone walking down the street wielding a knife, gun or other deadly weapon, you'd probably call the police, yet pitbull owners are wielding a deadly weapon every time they take their dogs for a walk. I'd be held accountable if I attacked someone with a weapon, whereas the pitbulls owners can skate by with barely a slap on the wrist, even after inflicting life changing or even fatal injuries. If they can openly wield their deadly weapons in public, I should be able to carry weapons powerful enough to kill the thing should it attack.

I understand that pig hunters quite like pitbull mixes, but the whole suburban pitbull thing is just so incongruous, it's like another manifestation of clown world. First, the soyim appropriated full sleeve tatts, then full beards, then they got muscular, intimidating dogs - do they think we don't see through their fakery?

Messages In This Thread