rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Vox Day thread

The Vox Day thread

Quote: (05-13-2019 05:35 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2019 01:30 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

Quote: (05-12-2019 03:40 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

Quote: (05-12-2019 02:56 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

In the other direction - I was chatting with a friend of mine about how so many of these webcomic authors become self-righteously woke, and how much of a turn off it is. "Dude, you have one job: make a webcomic that I laugh at, about whatever genre (video games, programming, D&D) you love. Quit it with the social justice lectures." Why is it that webcomic artists get woke, while newspaper comic writers in years past just wrote jokes?

Have you seen Least I Could Do? It's the most insufferable webcomic I've ever seen: the main character is unironically a wealthy corporate executive that in about 80% of the strips is lecturing social justice or talking down to strawman conservatives.

The irony is that it was semi red-pilled at the beginning; I stopped following it years ago, because it when from "Alpha douche picking up chicks" to "douche lecturing me from his high horse". Just look at this 'problematic' comic. Doesn't stand up well in today's world.

The funniest part of the comic is that the Gary Stu self-insert main character is a tall wealthy executive playboy with thick hair, while the author of the comic is a short scrawny bald nebbish Jewish man.

Just further evidence of with whom the cuck fetish originates...

Messages In This Thread