rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The God pill

The God pill

Quote: (05-12-2019 03:56 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

^ This is a great topic. I have wondered the same, about how can Jews be the "chosen people" yet be such jerks in modern times. I have two thoughts on the subject:

1. Is a Jew a Jew? I know people who will wear the name Jew as a shield but are not religious at all. They are just degenerates with a Jewish heritage. Perhaps it is like many other religions where the figureheads you see on TV (Pope, Southern Baptist Convention) do not represent the devout members of the faith. That is my weaker position, and I lean more towards the next one.

2. For the larger nation of Israel, remember the parable of the prodigal son. The prodigal son was the obvious favourite, and the obedient son was jealous but the Father still loved them both. Perhaps Israel is the prodigal son, and will be the most rebellious nation, and will have to endure the most severe lessons before finally returning to God.

In the prodigal son parable, would the father have tolerated the obedient son talking crap about the prodigal son while he was in rebellion, or if the obedient son went out on a mission to beat or kill the prodigal son for dishonoring the family? No.

The jews have dropped the ball with God's favor time and time again, even going so far as killing his son (see also the parable of the vineyard owner). Yet they are God's original tribes. The more they rebel, the more laps they will have to do around the desert, before they come to the kingdom of heaven. Yet when they finally do repent they will be welcomed with open arms.

If that seems frustrating or unfair, I recommend having children of your own to understand that perspective and parable.

I feel this is why the rise of the idea of a chosen people in Europe (Aryans) was inevitable , someone else in history got it into their heads and had the gaule to say " maybe we were chosen, if you can do it, SO CAN WE" and the Jewish tribe never let us forget to this day that someone else ballsed up in that role, but not them.

Israel "That's our role buddy, no matter how shit we are at it"

Messages In This Thread