rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The God pill

The God pill

Quote: (05-12-2019 04:40 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

I suspect Jews and Christians aren't really worshiping the same God. The Christian God is clearly a universalist conception above culture, while Yahweh sounds like just another tribal god conveniently focused entirely on the culture that invented him.

Vox Day makes a good point that "Judeo-Christianity" is just a tool for Jews to ingratiate themselves to Christians and get what they want out of them. Notice how the cooperation between Jews and Israel-supporting Christians is one-way: Christians that think Israel needs to exist for Jesus to come back support the Jews while Jews still take every opportunity to shit on Christians.

I have heard this theory before as well, but I can't reconcile how Jesus would be the son of God or sent by God if they were separate beings with different groups of worshippers.

If Jesus was from God, but then took a different path he becomes a rebel against God which then follows the Gnostic and Luciferian/Satanist path.

On the second point, I do agree that is wrong, the place that Christians give to the current nation of Israel. They are like a family member that has become addicted to drugs, not a priest to be worshipped. Using the prodigal son mentality, you don't support an addict but you also don't persecute them. People need only to know that Israel doesn't recognize Messianic Jews under the "law of return" to know what their current attitude towards Jesus is.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread