rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are South American countries more difficult for ONS than Asian?

Why are South American countries more difficult for ONS than Asian?

Usually the term Spanish is used for women in Spain. Just some clarity.

Theres are a whole lot of women in South America with no desire to escape. They enjoy living with their family and want to be close to their brothers, sisters, nephews, etc. The america dream isn't that appealing.

Also, South America used to not be difficult at all. In 2011 I was landing 5 women a day in Brazil and I forget how many women a day in Colombia but it was a lot.

But that is a thing of the past and is no longer possible for me or anyone else. One of the reasons is the proximity of South America countries to the USA. You can fly to Bogota, Quito, etc from Houston or Miami in about 3 hrs. That is very convenient for working men who want a weekend escape. Asia on the other hand takes a long time to get there, By the time you fly from US via Tokyo via Jakarta etc, you've wasted a day and a half just to get there. That's three days total traveling.

Also, Latinas are easier in the states because there are more of them. Its easier for a mexican to walk across the border than it is for a Filippina to swim across the Atlantic. Visas are not easy to come by.

If you want the cold hard truth, with globalism and tourism out of control, it's only a matter of time before Asia counties become difficult for one night stands also. That sand is running though that glass pretty fast so if collecting notches is what you are going for, then stick with Asia until it's too late.

Also, Phillipina (Fillipina) (forgive my spelling) are not equilviant in any way as attractive as certain Latinas. Yeah, they can compete with a burritos eating Mexican or most women from Bolivia. But Brazilian women, as well as Colombian women are much more attractive for maybe 95% of men. Some men have that asian love bug though and that's a good thing to have because you have loads of options.

You may also look at the stats on the USCIS K1 visa website. Most men getting married are older. Phillipines leads the way ten fold for the amount of marriage visa. But there is a good portion for Brazil as well, much more than other South American countries and I personally think that has a lot to do with crime. I dated a woman from Brazil about 7 years ago, a few weeks after I left, she was raped and murdered, so I can't fault women for wanting to escape Brazil. It's a shit show there.

So why are latinas easier? Because there are more of them. And most Asians here probably have wealthier stricter parents or their parents want them to stick within their own race (Chinese for example). I'm sure their are some outliers.

Take care.

Messages In This Thread