rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The David Icke thread

The David Icke thread

Quote:Quote:

It is clear to me that this is what people call a religious experience, except that religion is a man-made construct, you know it instantly after being in that state.

okay, the last bit would piss me off too if I was religious. It comes off as arrogant, I can understand that, i.e. "yea, I know what you're speaking about, forget all the books, and study and just drop some LSD" ... nah man, didn't mean it that way. I should have written that I felt and thought that this was what people meant when they had a religious experience. Stating that religion is ( just ) a man-made construct is dismissive.

The reason I still think I experienced The Divine was because of what David Icke, Jill Taylor, Max Loughan, jiddu Krishnamurti and other eastern spiritual teachers, and 100's of other people described when they crossed over, if you'll accept that term. Those 100's include religious people too, the words they use to describe God, Infinite Love, Of and About Everything, Profound Joy, etc, I was in that space. I can't prove it though. It was super-natural, it definitely wasn't a buzz, or a great high, I felt so much love and joy, as I stated, the next day my cheeks really were sore from smiling for six hours.

If I was brought up with religion I think that I might then have said, "I have felt God", but I wasn't. If I was I can see how the explanation for such an experience would be readily available. I don't know why I feel this way and others don't?? personality I guess. One of the guys I took LSD with believes in God, another doesn't, another doesn't think about it at all.

This stuff about 'the devil' loving atheists etc. Come on man, let's not get carried away, I mean, be reasonable [Image: lol.gif]. I help old people cross the street, I help a double amputee up the subway stairs when I see him, I sometimes give money ( or food) to homeless people, I'll hold hands with the religious at a dinner table and say "Amen" with them ( feels good!).

Anyways.

Messages In This Thread