rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder App

Tinder App

Quote: (05-05-2019 01:15 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  

Changed my main pic to a suit and tie photo with a good camera, from a wedding. Match rate has gone up a lot.

Had 3 dates in the last 3 days. First one was while I was out of town for a conference. Was straight up about my transient status and it bothered her a ton. Got a little make out but no more.

Number 2 was local to my town. She is a nurse and was on-call so she didn’t drink. Sober date while we ate some bar food. Had my hand around her hip, good kino and eye contact. She suggested a second date at the end and had a little make out.

Third was an easy one. 38-year old filipina, great body with a plastic-surgery face. Suggested a same-night date after some convo, on a Saturday no less. One round of drinks at a fancy winery, bounce to my place for round two. Slight resistance but nothing major. She was super nervous and giggly. Big fake tits and a nice yoga body for her age. Hit it raw twice before taking her back to her car.

All of these dates were set up within 60 minutes of matching

I was very impressed by your post until I reread it and noticed the bolded part.

I cannot remember the last time I met a 28 year old woman I wanted to fuck and definitely have no interest in a 38 year old.

How old where the other 2 girls?

It's important that we all share info like this about the girls we go after on tinder.

3 dates in 3 days sounds very impressive but NOT if your targeting old women who are less desirable and thus of course easier to meet with as they have less options.

I only targeted 18-21 when I was on tinder

Messages In This Thread