rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The God pill

The God pill

Quote: (05-04-2019 01:32 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (05-04-2019 01:02 PM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

So what are we supposed to do? I understand on an individual level we must continue to work to be right with God. But on a society level, on a national level, on a civilization level, what should we be striving for?

What I do is simply help those, in my community, when I can.

That alone can have a rippling affect. Watch how many of those that you help go out and do the same. Not only the people you help but also the people that see you help.

Most people are good. We just get sucked into the bad parts our society glamourize and forget that we are good.

I do agree with this. Doing the right thing always feels good inside. Virtue > Pleasure.

But my concern, or question is, that the evil perversion is simply too tempting. Throw in the out of control population numbers and lack of resources and things are going to get ugly. There has to be some kind of answer to this or maybe the answer is this will become the end of days and we don't try to change that plan other than be good people who continue to work to be right with God.

Messages In This Thread