rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder App

Tinder App

Quote: (05-03-2019 03:14 PM)jalke63 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-03-2019 03:47 AM)The King Wrote:  

Quote: (05-02-2019 02:41 AM)asianirish1 Wrote:  

How has the shirtless picture changed things for you on a match base level and conversational level?

I only started getting laid regularly when using shirtless pics.

You don't want to give off a cheap, toothpaste on the mirror selfie vibe. My picture is of me topless and clean shaven with a black background, and filters applied so the background isn't one solid, black eyesore.

The original is actually a picture I took in my bedroom with curtains closed. I filtered out the entire background so you can't tell where I am. Most people think it was taken in a studio or at a photo shoot.

Using topless pictures won't maximise the amount of matches you get. It will maximise sex, however. Any girls who are not looking to sleep with you extremely quickly will be filtered out automatically. It's a 100% fuck boy profile.

If I wanted more dates I could just use a more conservative profile. I'm not looking for the most dates, however. I'm looking for the most sex. There is a difference between the two. You're not gonna be sneaking in to hotels and college campuses at 1am if you don't have a fuck boy profile.

How did you take it the bedroom? With a self timer?

My friend gets a lot of matches shirtless at the beach, but the picture was captured beautifully under a DSLR camera and he looks great.

The photo is actually a selfie. I'm only visible from the upper abdominals and up. Keep in mind I have long arms and had the one with the camera at full extension. YMMV. Could just get someone to take it for you or use a timer.

Messages In This Thread