rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RvF, what do you guys do for a living? Any salesmen here?

RvF, what do you guys do for a living? Any salesmen here?

How to sell Ebook by Will Freemen of RLD is invaluable and unlike any other sales book out there. I am 100% commission sales here and it is the most risk/ reward approach you can take. Couple points, not all sales is the same this is why Will Freemens book is invaluable it goes into detail on the different types of sales careers. Stay away from car dealerships and call centers. Not only is it soul sucking but you'll develop bad habits. Sales is the #1 best ROI skill you can build. 1-5 years down the road, sell a product with more margin... Keep repeating of cash out. It beats anything else out there.... Read Wall street playboys blog for more details on why sales is the #1 skill. Even in business it's the #1 skill and #1 asset. 100 Google's die every year because the founder is a tech nerd with no social skills and no ability to pitch his product. Steve Jobs wasn't a genius, he sucked at programming, but the guy could sell anything, don't take my word for it read his autobiography. But few can handle sales so do enough homework to be honest with yourself. It took me a full first year in sales to make any $$ scraping by on $800/month. But then in month 12 I made $7000. It would've been higher but the margins sucked at my company. I didn't know any better and you won't either, you've got to jump in both feet. Change jobs when the time is right. plan as if you won't make any $ the first year even busting your ass 7 days a week. In sales the hiring is different, you're the first round NFL pick and everyone wants you. I will NEVER go back to being a replaceable cog in the corporate wheel. I will NEVER need a resume again, in fact i didn't use one the last switch i made. And if I make another switch and they ask for a resume I'll tell them we aren't a good fit; corporate cog is a broken system so I'm not going back to that. Next step for me is self employment, when I'm ready I'll be one hell of a salesman. Hope this helps.

Messages In This Thread