rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Honk pill (Clown World)

The Honk pill (Clown World)

Quote: (05-01-2019 10:30 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2019 07:01 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Now toxic testosterone has harmed precious female sport too much & limits must be set! Equality be damned...

Semenya loses landmark legal case against IAAF over testosterone levels

The South African 800m Olympic champion Caster Semenya is considering an appeal after losing her landmark legal case against athletics’ governing body, the IAAF, in a decision that could end her career as an elite athlete.
The ruling by the court of arbitration for Sport means that Semenya, who has not been beaten over 800m since 2015, will have to take medication to significantly reduce her testosterone if she wants to run internationally at events between 400m and a mile.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/m...-athletics

"Her"
Ha! *Honk* *Honk*

I'm not sure, but I think this is actually a biological female with freakishly high testosterone. I think that somehow the SJWs believe that if they discriminate against this woman for high T, then they can also justify male trannies competing in women's sports.

If this Semenya was born a woman, then she should be allowed to play regardless of her rare high T physiology, and of course, anyone born male should never compete in women's sports, even if they take estogen and have their cock and balls chopped off.

S/he had to undergo a "gender test". I'm not sure if it's true or not because the results were never made public, but according to the following link it turns out that Semenya is just an old fashioned hermaphrodite.
https://www.betus.com.pa/sports-betting/...aphrodite/

Quote:Quote:

Controversy over champion runner Caster Semenya deepened today – Results from the infamous ‘Gender Test’ show that she is a HERMAPHRODITE.
Semenya has NO womb or ovaries and has internal testes, the male sexual organs which produce testosterone.
IAAF source was quoted today as saying: "There certainly is evidence now that Semenya is a hermaphrodite.”

I feel sorry for her, she has a legitimate medical issue, unlike these clown world trannies.

Messages In This Thread