rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most Overrated/Underrated Place You've Been

Most Overrated/Underrated Place You've Been

Quote: (05-01-2019 04:48 PM)partyfowl Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2019 04:41 PM)travolta Wrote:  

Overrated: Bangkok. Don't get me wrong, I love Bangkok and think it's a great city, but after spending lots of time there (living there for a 7 month stretch and visiting many times over the years) I've realized that the women are very average. It's easy to get laid, food is great, and Thailand is a great country, but only dating Thai women will make you think your game is much better than it actually is, and you'll be settling for ugly/average women at best. If you're able to get top tier Thai women then great job, but that's not exactly easy. They're rare and you'll need to penetrate social circles.

Not an international traveler yet but that's what I've gotten from statements about Thailand. It's the McDonald's or the tomato cans of game. Yeah it's easy to get sex there but they have fairly low standards and a Chad in Thailand will be a virgin anywhere else so to speak.

Yup. I spent so many years traveling to Asia (mostly Thailand, Taiwan, Japan). I love all these countries, but only recently I've realized the truth.. 99% of Asian girls are mediocre and the only reason I liked them is because they were EASY and liked me. The exception is the top 1% of super hot girls, who are actaully quite difficult to get (more power to you if you are capable of getting them). Asian girls cannot compare to Latinas or Europeans. I believe the majority of white guys who go to Asia only go there because it's easy. Trust me, your game will hardly improve if you go there. That being said, it's great to spend time in Asia if you've struggled to get laid your whole life and want to boost your confidence with easy pussy. Take most of the Asia experts on this forum and put them in Europe or LATAM, they will face a new learning curve. Anyway, I'm sort of derailing this thread.

Another underrated city is Tallinn. Lots of sexy girls there.

Messages In This Thread