rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The God pill

The God pill

Quote: (05-01-2019 11:50 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Would love to hear this story if you are comfortable sharing it.

The story that made me believe in life after death?

I don't mind sharing. At that time I was living overseas for a couple of years. I would try and talk to my family once every one to two weeks just to make sure everyone was fine and to let them know I haven't been abducted.

One night I had this intense dream.

I remember this "dream" was about a family member who I was very close to. It is still hard to describe. I guess the best way to describe it would be a visitation. There wasn't anything happening, within the dream, besides this person coming to me. I don't recall any surroundings. I just remember it was this person and a intense feeling. I couldn't even say if there was anything said. I just knew this person had died.

So I woke up in tears at that point. The girl I was with asked me what was wrong and I said so and so died.

Now, I haven't heard from my family in a couple of weeks. So later that day I called them and sure enough this person had died. It was sudden and there was no health issues that were brought up in prior discussions.

Sometime last year I came across this video describing what happened to me. Apparently it is not uncommon for people who had just died to visit loved ones that they weren't able to say goodbye too. When I saw this it blew my mind.

Messages In This Thread