rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most Overrated/Underrated Place You've Been

Most Overrated/Underrated Place You've Been

Quote: (01-15-2019 11:25 PM)Matt Warner Wrote:  

For me Underrated Chicago Of course I'm talking summer Chicago, and not the outer suburbs . The old and new architecture is very good, a lot different to what I expected. The field museum is amazing and overall I found the locals pretty friendly. Will definitely head back.

I'm a Chicago and their suburbs native (lived there all my life), they're fucking terrible and a shithole and it's only getting worse though a lot of the black women in the better communities are amazing so if you swirl (which I do now exclusively) it's worth it, again only in the better parts of the city. Especially if you're in the suburbs and in a hotel there and want to game in the city. Chicago women will NEVER think taking a train with you which is the best way to go to the western suburbs. Probably easier if you have game and look better than me. But a lot of intangibles (especially their contempt for suburbanites) are dealbreakers for Chicago natives.

Quote:Quote:

Charlotte was also a pleasant surprise I was only there 4 days but again enjoyed it.
This is a personal thing, but despite a lot of what I read I have enjoyed the mid west the couple of times I've been there. Just great hiring a car and doing a bit of travelling

Charlotte I heard is good and I've heard nothing but love, plus one of my ex's who was genuinely a good person (but troubled in her own way) moved there enough to get married.

Here's mine:

Underrated: Arkansas: It's small but not too small that your pool will dry up soon and the people there are nice and pretty based. Cute girls and very thick yet endearing accents.

Overrated: The American coasts: I have made a vow that if I don't move out of the country I will NEVER even visit the coasts of America regardless of how beautiful it is. The women are overrated looks wise and always have a chip on their shoulder. That combined with the expenses are just not worth it.

Messages In This Thread