rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The God pill

The God pill

Quote: (04-30-2019 08:02 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Now Roosh has discovered Fr Chad Ripperger, matching my own journey towards truth.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/1122525814539595783][/url]

- His advice on Generational Spirits led me to, once again, do the suggested devotion and receiving the Infused Knowledge that, yes, as I suspected, my family was cursed. Including that it came via my Grandfather, that he was a Freemason, and the Demon's Name we were promised to: one of The Table.

When I told my Sister, she didn't believe me. "But he always seemed so nice."

I was firm. I can't quite explain the calm surety that comes from this kind of thing. "This came from the Blessed Mother. I even received a quick vision of a Freemason Ring."

She wasn't convinced, until I... very casually... tried to bring it up with my Father a few days later, only to find him very open about it:

"Oh yeah, Dad was a Freemason. I still have his apron."

Looking further into what that Demon is said to do, I could see why my Grandmother was hit by a car one day, then had to spend 40 years of her life hunched over to almost a 90 degree angle on a cane. I could see why my Uncle died of a snapped neck. I could see why my grandfather's early death surprised everyone. I could see why there's so much Cancer all through the family.

Particularly, I saw how that Demon had controlled me from, I'm guessing, about 14 or so, until sometime in 2015. There was a weird event in my childhood: a sensation that something outside myself had... invaded... me - mirrored by what seemed like a reversal of the same event that year - as something was... expelled... out of me.

Reading about his influence over a soul was like reading my life history, right down to the wound with my Father and the resulting deep insecurity from that that drove my dysfunctional behaviour.

- Understanding the full horror of a complete destruction of a family line - even seeing how my Grandfather was used and lied to - and not knowing what else to do, I offered myself up as a sacrifice of love to free everyone, saying I would take on the burden of their sins.

A few weeks later, in August, I was struck almost fully-deaf. My nervous system started malfunctioning, meaning I now have regular seizures and have to walk with a cane. I have constant pain in my lower spine and on one side of my neck. It's not unusual to have 14 hour attacks of vertigo, where all I can do is lie in bed and vomit.

I haven't really talked about this because I'm not a whiny bitch, and can always adapt to problems that arise in my life. Plus, I have the Father: it's hard to explain but, as St John of the Cross says, 'Joy and Pain both mean nothing to me'. Suffering becomes an expression of his love.

- Interestingly, the Priests here seem very veiled when you discuss Demons, believing it all has (((psychological))) explanations, but the Nuns all understand: "God will hold you to that promise." According to them, I, somehow suffer well.

- If you study the Demon, he attacks the Neck, The Spine and the Nervous System. They say to picture him as curled around your spine, squeezing the life out of you.

- Having Known the Demon, you can easily-recognise his Children by their behaviour - I'll write something on that when I have the time - and can see how they are often moved around like pawns to attempt bring you back into the fold. I mentioned nine months of dealing with a Stalker from Church here: he evidences all the predicted-behaviour.

Thanks for sharing the video and sharing your story. Catholic priests tend to shy away from demonic explanations, like you said.

My great-grandfather was a Freemason. I, and my cousin, developed severe scoliosis at 14. We both got the titanium hardware to fix it.

And just like you, there's lots of cancer at a young age (including brain cancer!) and early death (always from cancer) all over that family line.

I'm looking forward to your post on their behavior. To anyone reading, don't mess with Freemasonry or any of that secret society stuff.

Messages In This Thread