rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The United Kingdom really sucks?

The United Kingdom really sucks?

Quote: (04-29-2019 12:09 PM)wellrockthecity Wrote:  

@giama you might be into something but a little bit too pessimistic.
I know a tons of Brazilians in London and some of them have attractive wives which are definitely not prostitutes. These girls work as ccountants, doctors, nurses etc.
Same for other educated South Americans that wants to live in a safer place where English is the first language but can't or don't want to be in Miami.
London is the obvious next choice as they most likely already have the EU passport, there is a big community and its well connected to South America.
Generalising in such a massive city its dangerous because you have so many different people from every stage in their life.

One thing that you are absolutely spot on its the way girls change their attitude after living there for a while. I would extend this to guys as well. The bad weather, constant stress, shitty diet and the fact that the native population is very introverted makes everyone very apathetic about life. Thats where it comes the alcohol in play that serves as social lubricant.
We don't need that in Southern Europe or in South America because we are already outgoing in nature.

While comparing London vs South America the latter its obviously a no brainer for girls unless you want a lot of variety in races (it can get a bit boring banging always the same nationality after a while which is true for most of Latin America). In the same way if you want to make money or live the vibrant big city life with a solid group of mates in your early 20s when you don't mind sharing flat etc. London would be a top choice in Europe.

Respect, yeh i was grossly over generalising i guess to hammer home a point, and i wouldnt extend that to married accountants, professionals etc.

But single women in there 20s and 30s with no profession, and are attractive, that come here, i will always think hmmm there likely to be in some form of sex industry even if its webcamming. I saw a girl the other day waiting at the bus stop in clapham, gorgeous, shes a webcam model, i cant forget a beautiful face.

And yeh a lot of the guys attitudes are bad particularly in East and North London, where everybody lives on top of each other, East is in particular a desert for quality women. very dense areas lots of tough scruffy immigrant men hanging on street, dirty area everybody unhappy looking, very busy very stressful, thats where the majority of knife crime occurs (north and east), south London (outside of Brixton) isnt actually that bad for knife crime if you look at the heat map.

a lot of London guys arent getting women so there is a lot of tension one of the reasons knife crime and general hatred towards other men is rampant.

Your point on social lubrication is 100% right, men cant even interact with 6+s and that pisses them off. Powerless. men without power get angry. If they felt a sense of power by having the ability to smash 6s and 7s and live in reasonable conditions they would chill out and stop with the fake male bravado.

Its no surpise male suicide in the west is so high right now, some people have no access to the beach or nature. And have to date overweight entitled whales, struggliing to have decent living conditions and only getting tinder matches of underwhelming chics.

Ultimately both men and women are trying to get there best catches above what there really worth which is resulting in a lot of deep unsatisfaction in western society.
What will be interesting is when the first TRUE social media generation hit the wall, so all these girls that are 21 now that grew up with social media, there lifes will collapse at 30-35

Luckily for me i travel but many guys do not know about the travelling side of things as it pertains to women.

Messages In This Thread