rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Creatine has made my dick bigger

Creatine has made my dick bigger

Quote: (04-28-2019 12:25 AM)Kieran Wrote:  

Quote: (04-27-2019 04:19 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Quote: (04-27-2019 01:31 PM)Kieran Wrote:  

Quote: (04-26-2019 12:24 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Harder erections does not equal a larger penis. You`re just fulfilling you full potential, so to speak. I suspect that this could be the case for a lot of manual penis extension exercises also. (jelqing etc.) Guys are improving their erections in terms of hardness and duration, but that does not mean they actually increase their penis size. I have yet to see any evidence that is credible that proves this is possible.

As somebody that has jelqed for a little over two years I can tell you that this isn't the case. Even my poorest erections which are only semi hard are nearly 1/2 inch thicker and nearly an inch longer than my strongest erections pre-penis enlargement. There's no way to explain this other than genuine tissue size increase and maybe some stretching of the ligaments contributing to length. I'm sure increased blood flow helps a little, but jelqing produces real size increases not related to blood flow.

I`m not saying it`s impossible, but I would like to see a clinical study done that actually proves the concept. Maybe with primates, or even rats, prior to humans. I have little faith in anecdotal accounts in general. There`s also the risk of fibrosis related damage (Peyronies) that should be elucidated further.

Are you sure your erection was at it`s max when you measured the first time? (as gay as that might sound)

Yeah I'm sure. Instead of waiting for a clinical trial which will most likely never happen, why not do your own trial and try for yourself? 10 minutes jelqing, 4-5 times a week should be enough for the first several months to see gains.

The simple reason is the concern of fibrosis damage, as I mentioned.
I might give it a go anyway, but if so, I will progress very carefully. 4-5 times a week sounds like a lot, since you`re basically causing damage similar to that seen with progressively overloading your muscles. (In fact smooth muscle is involved.) Also, the tunica as a talked about only contains about 5 percent elastin, and has a very limited capacity to stretch. And it`s the tunica that concerns me again, with the Peyronies. I don`t want a crooked dick.

I find it a bit odd though that science have never showed jelqing etc. any interest, if it does indeed work. I wouldn`t be that hard to set up an experiment with rats for example. With the potential gains, (pardon the pun) both in terms of health and monetary wise, one would think that someone would have done it already.

But I like to keep an open mind, (even though I`m sceptical and like to see some scientific rigor) and I guess the tissue damage and repair mechanism could provide a sound biological explanation as to how it could work.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Messages In This Thread