rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Andrew Yang thread

The Andrew Yang thread

Finished watching his speech in LA and interview with Joe Rogan.
His ideas are refreshing and he actually understands the future of technology.

Technology is moving faster than regulation and the older generations can't keep up. Just watch CEO of Google or Mark Zuckerberg being interviewed by the congress, they don't have much idea. Even Warren Buffett doesn't really understand the internet, which was the reason he avoids tech stocks.

I think Andrew Yang is also more red pilled than other candidates as he brings up topics such as girls being depressed because of phone and social media. He also brings up how GDP doesn't count the mothers' effort at home. He wants woman to be more feminine without sounding like a sexist.

It doesn't label him as a misogynist because he just brings up the facts. He also packages his words strategically and he politically correct which is smart imo.

Such a wild card, glad someone like him is running for president at least.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Messages In This Thread