rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

girl cancels last minute

girl cancels last minute

Quote: (04-15-2019 03:43 AM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Just let her work and make effort to reschedule. (you go radio silent until she contacts you for reschedule)

Did she say sorry and sound apologetic?

If so, game on - shit happens.

Bingo.. this is what I usually do. In my experience 3/4 of the time they will contact you back wether it is the next day or 2-3 weeks from the scheduled date. But eventually most of them do. I think its because it makes most women feel like crap if they don't contact you back after they flaked but who knows. Especially if your indifferent when she cancels on you the best way to act is like it doesn't bother you. Then go out anyways and take pics of you having fun or with friends and another girl or 2, put them on social media. Provided she's your friend on Social Media that should do the trick. OH and move on to the next girl. Odds will be she will eventually hit you back up and when she does want to make plans again tease her about her flaking that last time. She owes you.

Messages In This Thread