rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bangkok Thread

The Bangkok Thread

Quote: (04-03-2019 01:01 AM)Lovinglife Wrote:  

What do you say to a Thai girl to find out if she is a hooker or not at a nightclub?

A couple weeks ago, I asked this Thai girl at a club what she does for a work. She said she works in sales. I ask if she is a freelancer and she said no. I brought her back to my room, jumped into bed with her then ask me for money. I told her, you said you have normal job and not freelancer. She goes she doesn't know what freelancer means, she has boyfriend, blah blah blah. I end up kicking her out!

Last week, I went out where this Thai girl was majorly into me. I was with another girl that night where she end up following me, asking all these questions about the girl I'm with, etc... I end up getting her number where she text me the next day and ask to see me. I asked if she was a freelancer, she didn't know what the was. I ask if she Prostitute in Thai and she replied with 3 angry faces and now has ghost me now.

My dick is getting annoyed at me! What do you guys say to find out if she is a hooker or not without fucking things up?

Southeast Asian women out at night without men tend to be prostitutes. Not always the case, but I just assume they are until proven otherwise. Some of them never ask for money.

I wouldn't ask if she's a prostitute. She'll bring it up.

EDIT: That second girl sounds like a gray area girl. I don't think they consider themselves a prostitute, but she would have most likely asked for money.

Messages In This Thread