rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hamburg datasheet

Hamburg datasheet

Quote: (08-09-2018 02:57 PM)sarcofago Wrote:  

Quote: (08-08-2018 01:58 PM)Lino Wrote:  

I spent a weekend there with a friend when I was working in Germany. We took an airbnb in Schanze. German apartments are most of the time spartiate, it’s like they don’t care about comfort. Very often the bedrooms don’t have curtains and you end up waking up early like a rooster.

Basically Schanze is a hipster area with a lot of young people, there are a few clubs there also, we went to one of them where I was meeting a girl from tinder, the girl was an asian german with a shitty attitude so I left her there on her own and went with my friend to the main party area (Reeperbahn). It is extremely busy on saturday and I would say the crowd is of a low quality. Expect also a lot of racism from bouncers.

We ended up in a chill latino club and the bouncer was also picky there, he checked our passports (my friend is black and I am white with dark hair) and hesitated a few seconds before letting us in, he finally let us in saying «ok guys but no trouble ok? ». That kind of attitude is why I almost never go clubbing, you are a quality man with your shit together and some ghetto dickhead decides whether you are good enough for the club he slaves for.

Anyway the latino club was cool, I chatted up a cute cape verdean girl there, we exchanged numbers but never seen her again. My friend got played by a young latina, the bitch was the hottest chick in the club and was eye fucking him the whole evening, she was 2 tables away from us with her group of friends. At some point she was bending on a chair, shaking her ass while staring at my friend with a super horny look on her face, my friend almost jerked in his pants [Image: smile.gif], he went crazy and went to talk to her, the bitch told him to fuck off [Image: smile.gif]. When we left we saw her kissing her boy friend, that guy was at her table and we both thought it was her gay friend...

After that my friend was horny as fuck so we went into a weird club, don’t know if that was a swingers club or what but the setting was a bit strange, there were couches with curtains for privacy and apparently people were allowed to fuck there. Chicks weren’t very receptive, there were a few turkish dudes spam approaching there.

Overall it was fun, unfortunately We didn’t explore the city enough, it is more conservative than Berlin and the women I interacted with seemed also more traditional, not the typical hipster chicks you find in Berlin.

Good points. Did you pull at all? Some friends from Chicago pulled 2 threesomes in 5 days in Hamburg. It's definitely on my radar and I have some insider tips.

maybe they pulled some threesome with a tranny or a guy, but i m going out in hamburg since 10 years, and i never heard it. even though my friends throw money, are djs, good looking and so on.

Messages In This Thread