rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Top shelf single mothers - thoughts?

Top shelf single mothers - thoughts?

OP, out of genuine curiosity: whatever happened to the procreating with a 9.5 Mauritian by night while being a white nationalist by day thing? Is this single mother at least white? Is it OK for a WN to be a literal cuck? I'm not trying to be a jerk, I just read that other thread the other day so it made me curious.

Single mothers who also happen to be solid 9s seem to fall straight into your lap. Either you consistently overrate chicks or you might as well just enjoy having a multiracial menu of 9s to choose from every night and stop worrying about any of their kids.

Also, for the glory and the power of the Aryan race, will you please man up and wife up and provide for this 9.9 Anglo-Saxon stunner and put some white babies in her before it's too late:

[Image: bq-5c8ab04ca3619.jpeg]

All jokes aside, you're asking for experiences. Can't offer anything there. But honestly, to ask the question is to answer it. We just know deep down that settling into a broken home (without even being sure that she would have some of your babies) is not how men used to do things, at least not since dynastic marriages went out of fashion. To see how that worked out, go to the theatre and watch Richard III by Shakespeare. Slightly unorthodox advice, I know. But there are some lessons in Edward IV's decision to marry a hot widow with kids.

More contemporarily, I don't have any experiences in your age range (dude in his 40s, girl in her late 20s), but I can tell you about a female friend of mine (late 30s, around a 4 or 5, so not of sexual interest to me). She has a son from her ex who was abusive and not taking responsibilities for the care of the boy (her side of the story, of course). Then she got a new boyfriend (in his early 40s I think) who started living with them and stepping in as surrogate daddy. This worked out very well until it suddenly stopped working out after about a year. So now the boy has faced the trauma of losing "daddy" not once but twice.

Obviously the age and sexual attractiveness are completely different in this story, but I'm highlighting this because you have to think about the long-term future as well. If you're not committed or you change your mind after a while, you'll hurt more people than just yourself, and even the trashiest single mums don't deserve that. I don't know how it is in Australia, but in Western Europe, many underclass people live dissolute lives like that into their 30s and 40s and beyond. I'm sure you could make a good buck (maybe some are already doing it) by linking 40s/50s dudes to 30s/40s "MILFs" who would barely score a 5 or a 6 to dudes with options. I don't want to get too political here, but mass immigration is only one of the prongs in the attack on us. The other one is the demoralisation and debasement of the whites themselves. But I digress.

I'm more than a decade younger so I wouldn't presume to tell you how to go about starting a family at this point. But the issue will come up for me in the next 5-10 years. I'm going to have to start thinking about it and planning it in this time frame. I don't know exactly how it will look but being a cuckold according to the textbook definition of the word is not going to be a part of that plan. I'd rather marry a 7 with no children than a 9 with children. Her having a career without being a "corporate freak" is neither a pro nor a con.

Banging is another story. I'm not going to sit here and say you can't touch a woman you perceive as a 9 just because of this or that red flag. However, single motherhood is a red flag and it comes with precautions to protect yourself from drama or getting too involved, just like one would do with a young, but crazy slut or something.

Messages In This Thread