rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

girl cancels last minute

girl cancels last minute

Quote: (04-17-2019 03:55 PM)Batman_ Wrote:  

I usually change the meet time by about 15 min shortly before I plan leaving, that way I basically get her to confirm she's actually getting ready and about to leave. Usually they say something like "perfect, im running late anyway".

I've never actually had a no show or cancelling literally 5 min before the meet time. I'd never excuse that unless she apologized and offered her next available time to meet.

That's a great strategy for never getting stood up, I also never had a no show. I usually confirm it indirectly by talking with her the day of the date and then using your strategy.

The girls who have cancelled on me (usually the night before)were for the following reasons (as far as I know):

-Planned too far ahead
-The date was too early in the morning/too late at night.
-First date on a weekend (She came up with better plans)

If they offer a reschedule then I give them one more chance, if they just give me an excuse with no intent on their part then I usually just acknowledge it and move on to other girls.

If I really had no other girls to move on to, then I might send a restart text in 2 to 4 weeks and gauge her reaction.
I think this is the few cases where having an instagram could be useful, you keep being in the back of her mind in a more natural way when she sees your posts and you can also send a restart text that seems less desperate.

But honestly this hardly works out, when she cancels and doesn't offer a reschedule I just assume it's over, and even if she would be willing to go out with me, Why would I go out with a girl who is not 100% into me?

Messages In This Thread