rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming French Girls

Gaming French Girls

Gents,

I'm going out to a French Tuesday party tonight in NYC, which will mostly be frequented by hot French expats in their 20s and 30s. It's located in a club on the UES. All guys have to suit up, girls will be wearing dresses.

I'm a newbie to real Game, and although I have very good rapport skills and don't have a problem escalating, my initial approach-and-attraction game is definitely in its early stages.

I'm going dolo and will be using Roosh's line: "Hey, let me guess, you're from____". My impression from the forum is that European girls should be handled with more intelligence and less sarcasm/negging like US/Canadian girls. I'm thinking plenty of direct eye contact with a very good listening skills. I will also be looking for kino very quickly.

I searched for an actual thread relating to gaming French girls, but didn't really find an outline of how to game them. There will also be other Europeans at the part along with South Americans.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Messages In This Thread