rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The physical state of the modern 21-year-old thot

The physical state of the modern 21-year-old thot

Quote: (04-17-2019 11:28 AM)RiskIt4Biscuit Wrote:  

Papayatapper : The girl is born in 1997, so she`s 22 now. That version right there is not 7-8 years ago.
I like you as a poster so its nothing personal, but dude you`ve done took this one too far.

Admittedly i was guessing at the timeframe but can you honestly say there’s no significant difference in the girls weight?

Quote: (04-17-2019 09:49 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Early 30s. Why, do 40 year olds not get hard-ons?

LOZ would probably agree with me here. This is a perfectly “serviceable fuckpig” as he would put it haha. No great beauty, to be exact. But a nice collection of holes nonetheless.

Would you then agree that a “serviceable fuckpig” is not ideal? “No great beauty” ...your words

You guys that can’t get around the idea that I don’t find her attractive are missing the point I’m trying to make.

I’ll try again

A generation ago chicks with huge asses like this were not considered attractive. ( As evidenced in the video AO from the 90s) Kardashian like asses have only become widely acceptable (pun intended)and even worshipped in the 10-20 years.

And that’s not by accident.

To continue the testing of my theory if you say she’s a WB then please state your age ( range is ok)

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread