rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Newcastle-Upon-Tyne UK Data Sheet

Newcastle-Upon-Tyne UK Data Sheet

Quote: (04-17-2019 12:03 AM)Mikestar Wrote:  

Update: been living here for over a year. I cannot wait to get out. I used to love it at first, but life here is so repetitive and monotonous.

You’re either a “lad” who wears skinny jeans, drinks uncontrollably with your group of mates and has a social circle to get girls or you’re pretty much an outsider. It’s gotten worse even in one year and whenever I go to London it feels like a blessing as the women are actually down to be approached in some form.

Maybe Newcastle is just not a place for me as there is not a high enough variety of women and in life generally. It’s not as cheap as made out to be either. The worst part is the darkness in winter which just ended about now, it really messes up your mood.

The only keeping me here is school and work, but after that I’m gone. If anyone is in Newcastle I’ll be willing to give gaming another shot, but right now I’m focused on making cash and hitting the gym. Personally, after living here I do not recommend it, game wise and for overall life, although maybe I’m being too pessimistic.

How old are you?

Yeah the north east of england never appealed to me. Neither does the north west.

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you"

Messages In This Thread