rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting rejected by ugly women?

Getting rejected by ugly women?

Quote: (03-18-2019 11:40 AM)MrLemon Wrote:  

When Bush and Cheney decided to kick the crap out of Iraq, they had almost no support in Congress or the world. But they did it anyway.

Why?

Some people think it was a stupid move, but like many at the time, I never thought it was stupid. Harsh, yes, but in the eyes of many, necessary to the future of the world.

The middle eastern countries had attacked the US on 9/11. They used terrorism and thus, could disclaim personal responsiblity. Bush and Cheney knew they had to nip this in the bud. The entire basis of world peace is this: if your country attacks a big nation, you will be obliterated. But using terrorists, the Iraq/Iran/Saudis had undercut that system. If that trend were allowed to continue, the next step would be, you would have nukes set off in Wash DC. That would destroy world peace utterly. It was a very dangerous situation and Bush, as president, had to stop it by any means necessary. That was his job.

So he randomly picked a middle-eastern nation. Yawn. Well, why not Iraq? Good choice. Evil dictator, had already pissed on America's leg, had a seemingly huge army. Great choice.

So Bush stomped Iraq, as a man might stomp a bug. He did so without anybody's approval. He didn't ask or care if Iraq was the main aggressor. He was conveying a message, that if terrorism was used, anybody with even a partial connection to the terrorists could and would be destroyed.

All the nations of the world were reminded: "oh fuck, the US military can stomp us casually, any time, with or without UN approval."

It was the perfect demonstration. It conveyed the message that the POTUS wanted to convey.

After his term of office, Bush essentially went into political exile, knowing that his choice would forever darken his reputation, but he is regularly visited by American citizens, who thank him for doing what needed to be done.

Of course there are many evils that have come from this choice. There are many evils that come from any situation like this. But the choice still has to be made.

Quote: (04-16-2019 02:27 AM)subterfuge Wrote:  

I remember a few months back I was in a bar and 4 girls walked in. The fattest, ugliest one was walking in my direction and looked lost and I overheard her talking to her friends about not knowing where the bathrooms were in this place.
Just trying to get into a social mood and be friendly, I opened her and said ''You trying to find the bathroom? It's in that corner'' and pointed. She just looked at me with utter contempt and didn't say anything, lol. I repeated ''You ok?! You're trying to find the bathroom, right?''. She gave me kind of sarcastic ''Yeah''. I said ''They're Just over there. By them tables'' and then she said something like ''Why are you talking to me? Sorry, you're not my type! Byyyeee!!!!'' and then kind of dramatically grabbed her friends wrist and hid behind her as if shes needed saving from me hitting on her!!! My brother was next to me the whole time and was as confused as me lol

I think one factor might be higher quality men playing "catch and release" ie teeing it up for a home run then saying "fuck it she's a pig". Skanky, ugly women are also afraid of higher value men. They'll come out with lines like "look at him, he loves himself", even before they speak to them. Often men too are afraid of high value women, so much they would never take the steps to screw one.

Personally I find ugly women utterly repulsive. In my experience they are lazy, miserable and just as likely to be ugly on the inside as out. I truly pity the men who fuck them. Ugly hoes are only useful for one thing.

HOG RODEO!!!: D

Messages In This Thread