rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Honk pill (Clown World)

The Honk pill (Clown World)

I saw this post by Zel just before the current Honk Pill thread was started, and it kind of converted me instantly to the Honk pill. Somehow the cross between The Comedian and Neo after he mastered the matrix is a perfect metaphor for me.

The moment I saw these two pictures, it clicked for me as a way to see how insane the world is, and to detach myself from it, but to master my situation within it with a sort of happy Zen warrior mindset.

After taking the Honk pill, I can see the craziest shit happening, and I'm not even mad.

Quote: (04-10-2019 05:10 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2019 08:49 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

[Image: D3t-Psam-W4-AAu-Sd-V.jpg]

Welcome to my world:

[Image: The-Comedian-watchmen-21353437-2000-1339.jpg]

It's only interesting that the highest saints have a similar detached outlook. It's just that they focus on enlightenment while understing that the outer world of strife and chaos is just that - any semblance of peace, order and prosperity is only temporary. Albeit the outlook may appear similar to the black-pillers it's a bit different, because you retain a positive outlook on humanity and life itself, doing good as you can, but still are detached enough to understand that it's likely going to go to shit this time around.

[Image: Matrix.gif]

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread