rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder App

Tinder App

Quote: (04-12-2019 05:48 AM)griffinmill Wrote:  

Quote: (04-11-2019 03:27 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-11-2019 02:27 PM)Arising Wrote:  

I tried doing boost, seems you have to get $raped$ by tinder in order to get some matches IF you're 'just' average looking. Anyway, Im 40 and not expecting much and, dayymm, these chicks that swipe 'like' on me, even though we're same age, look my goddamn MOTHER (and she's not hot..) or they look like they've slammed the wall HARD. All kinds of trolls popping up on the app. Its frightening, yet interesting.
Do these female beasts actually get laid from this app? I have nothing to be attracted to, except from their looks - and it aint looking good! Seems like a waste of time if youre plus 35. Or I have to change my age, but that seems kinda dodgy. But I guess the entire app is.

I'm 40 as well, if you aren't in a big city you're pretty much fucked.

If you can get away with it you need to change your age to 30-33. If you're actually hoping to have success on apps as a legit 40 year old you're going to be very depressed.

I can't pass for 30-33. My skin hasn't aged but i'm salt and pepper all over. However, I've had success despite that.

Messages In This Thread